Saturday, May 22, 2010

Without a Trace by Colleen Coble

From the back of the book:  "When a plane carrying Bree Nicholls' husband and son disappears, her life changes forever. Her relentless determination to find them starts an investigation that links their disappearance to a violent crime threatening to tear the peaceful town of Rock Harbor apart.    Mystery fans will love this romantic suspense novel from best-selling author Colleen Coble. Set in the untamed beauty of Michigan's Upper Peninsula, the Rock Harbor novels draw readers into the life and adventures of a canine search-and-rescue team as it unravels the secrets of an enchanting wildreness."

I love reading mysteries and had been searching for a Christian mystery book. I happened upon this book on sale at my local bookstore and decided to give it a try. I was a little skeptical at first as to how God would be tied into a mystery but Colleen Coble does a wonderful job of this. I was surprised at how much I enoyed this book. I couldn't put it down. We follow Bree Nicholls as she searches for the plane wreckage of her husband and son, along with her trained search-and-rescue dog Sampson. Colleen writes this book in a way that draws you in to the characters and keeps you guessing until the end. I don't want to give too much away because it is a great read so if you like mysteries you need to read this one! I am planning on going out and getting the rest of the books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment