Friday, May 14, 2010

Have a New Husband by Friday

I have to admit, when I first got this book I thought, yeah right. I have been married for almost 7 years and haven't been able to change him one bit, there is no way I am going to change him in 7 days... I was wrong.

From the back cover: "There isn't a woman on this earth who hasn't wanted, at one time or another, to trade in her husband for a new one. Have a new husband by Friday? Is that even possible? To tell you the truth, it's a scam. You can have a new husband by Wednesday if you do it right. Even better, there is no need to trade your man in for a newer model; all he needs is a little tune-up. You can change your husband's attitude, behavior, and communication in just 5 days."

After the first day (titled "Secrets Revealed") I was beginning to understand how this was going to work. It's not about just changing him but it's about changes you can  make as a wife that directly affect how he reacts to you. Day two (titled "Creatures from Another Planet...or Creatures of Habit") was a real eye opener. There are so many things explained about the male behavior that I just didn't get before. I found myself discussing this book with my husband just to verify that the things tought and explained were in fact true. This book gives great insight into the male mind. With just a few behavior changes on my part by Wednsday I was already seeing some changes in my husband. This book is a great read. I highly recommend it to anyone who is wanting to change their husband. This is a book that I will most likely read again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment